Use the personalized pension estimator
Use the personalized pension estimator to find out what your monthly pension payment might be, based on your salary and years of service.
The personalized pension estimator will show monthly pension payment amounts for various pension options based on the information you enter. It will also show the amount of your bridge benefit, if applicable.
To calculate the amount of your pension:
- Enter a retirement date
- Specify whether you intend to transfer or buy additional service before you retire
- Update your salary information if you anticipate a change in your monthly salary
- Click Perform estimate
Another way to get a pension estimate
You can also send us an Estimate request form to get an estimate of your monthly pension payment.
You must use the Estimate request form (instead of the personalized pension estimator) if you:
- Have a former spouse who has or had an entitlement to your pension
- Have transferred service from another pension plan and the service/salary is part of your most recent five years
- Are working in a position where you do not contribute monthly to the plan (e.g., seasonal or short-term employment)
- Your My Account sign-in information (username and password)