Apply for MSP online
Sign in to My Account to apply for Medical Services Plan coverage when you apply for your pension.
Another way to apply for MSP coverage
You can also apply for Medical Services Plan (MSP) coverage by submitting a form to BC's College Pension Plan.
You can apply for MSP coverage online for you, your spouse and/or dependant(s) if you are:
- Applying for your pension in My Account (submit as part of your retirement application)
- Returning to BC after living outside of the province
- In need of coverage (if you no longer have coverage with another provider, such as through an employer or your spouse's plan)
You must be a resident of BC to apply for MSP.
- You will need to include provincial health care numbers for you, your spouse and/or your eligible dependant(s)
- You must be a resident of BC to apply for medical coverage. Please review the program's eligibility requirements if you are unsure.