Making the most of your pension
Are you establishing your career or several years away from retirement? Learn how the decisions you make throughout your career can affect your pension when you retire.
Given the growing concerns about COVID-19, we’ve made the difficult decision to cancel all member education workshops until further notice. In place of workshops, online learning is available to help answer your pension questions.
Please continue to check back for updates.
Making the Most of Your Pension can help you learn more about:
- Buying service for approved leaves
- Purchasing service for a time when you worked for your current employer but didn't make pension contributions
- Transferring service from other plans
- How the decisions you make in your career can affect your pension
- The effect of life events on your pension
- Using our online tools to plan for your future