Submit a form to apply for MSP coverage
Send us a form to apply for Medical Services Plan coverage when you apply for your pension – or anytime after you've retired.
Submit the form
- Complete the form online
- Print, sign and date the form
- Submit the form to BC's College Pension Plan
Another way to apply for MSP coverage
If you are applying for your pension, you can also apply for Medical Services Plan (MSP) coverage as part of your online retirement application in My Account.
You can apply for MSP coverage for you, your spouse and/or dependant(s) if you are:
- An active or inactive member applying for your pension
- A retired member returning to BC after living outside of the province
- A retired member needing coverage (if you no longer have coverage with another provider, such as through an employer or your spouse's plan)
You must be a resident of BC to apply for MSP.
- You will need to include provincial health care numbers for you, your spouse and/or your eligible dependant(s)
- You must be a resident of BC to apply for medical coverage. Please review the program's eligibility requirements if you are unsure.