Update your address in My Account

Keep your address up to date to continue receiving important information about your pension.

Update your address by signing in to My Account.

Another way to change your address

Contact BC's College Pension Plan.


If you are an active, inactive or retired member, update your address online in My Account.

If you are a limited member, contact the plan to let us know your address has changed. 

Required information

To update your address in My Account, you will need:

  • Your My Account username and password