Authorize us to share your pension information (active or inactive member)
Send us an authorization form if you are an active or inactive member and want to allow us to share your pension information with others, such as your financial adviser or lawyer.
To give us permission to share your pension information with others:
- Complete the Release of information authorization form online; this form describes the types of information we can share and the names of the persons and organizations that can receive it
- Print, sign and date the form
- Make a copy of the form for your records
- Send the form to BC's College Pension Plan
If you are an active or inactive member, you can use this form.
The form expires one year after the date you sign it.
When you fill out the authorization form:
- Include the names of the persons or organizations we can share your pension information with
- Describe what types of information (such as retirement planning, service transfer or purchase of service) we can share
- Describe how the third party is to use the information
Related content for authorize us to share your information (active or inactive member)