COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we’re not accepting paper documents. Please send your personal forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account, aren’t a pension plan member or are submitting on behalf of someone else, please contact us.

Submit a form to upgrade your dental plan

Send us a form to upgrade your dental coverage to the Enhanced Dental Plan.

Submit the form

  1. Print the form
  2. Complete, sign and date the form
  3. Submit the form to BC's College Pension Plan


You can upgrade from the Essential Dental to the Enhanced Dental Plan if:

  • You were covered under the Essential Dental Plan for at least 24 months

You are required to remain on this plan for a minimum of 12 months from the coverage effective date – this also applies to your spouse and/or dependant(s), who will also need to upgrade to this plan.

External links for applying for retirement health coverage

Read the Green Shield Canada My Benefit Plan booklet

Green Shield Canada

Medical Services Plan of BC

Related content for applying for retirement health coverage

Retirement health coverage premiums