Apply for direct deposit to a U.S. account
Send us a form if you're living in the United States and want us to deposit your pension payment into your U.S. bank account.
To arrange for direct deposit of your pension payment to your U.S. bank account:
- Complete the U.S. direct deposit authorization form online
- Print and sign the form
- Take the form to your bank so it can be verified and signed
- Send the form to BC's College Pension Plan
Once we have received your form, we will deposit your monthly pension payment into your U.S. bank account in U.S. dollars.
Your first direct deposit will be made about two months after we receive your form.
Your pension payment may change from month to month because of changes in Canadian and U.S. exchange rates.
If you would like to arrange for direct deposit into a U.S. bank account, send us this form. You can also use this form to update your U.S. bank account information.
Members living outside Canada and the United States receive their pension payments through Western Union GlobalPay Payee Manager.
To complete the form you will need:
- Your bank account information
- An official signature from your bank