Update your Canadian bank account information online

Sign in to My Account to let us know if your bank account information changes so we can continue depositing your monthly pension payment directly into your Canadian bank account.

Next steps

Keep your old account open until you receive the first payment in your new account.

Another way to update your bank account information

Complete and send a Direct deposit authorization (for retired member or beneficiary) form to BC's College Pension Plan.


If you are receiving a pension, you can update your Canadian bank account information online.

To update your U.S. bank account information, see Apply for direct deposit to a U.S. account. Members living outside Canada and the United States receive their pension payments through Convera GlobalPay Payee Manager.

Required information

To update your bank account information, you will need:

  • Your My Account sign-in information (username and password)
  • The institution number for your bank
  • The transit number for your bank branch
  • Your bank account number


You can find your bank account information on the bottom of your personal cheques. You can also contact your bank for this information.

Related content for manage your banking information

Pension payments and dates