Contact information for retirement health coverage

Find out who to contact if you have questions about your retirement health coverage.

Contact BC's College Pension Plan if you:

  • Have questions about premiums
  • Want to apply to join or cancel the extended health care and/or dental plans
  • Move to an address outside of BC or Canada
  • Change your name

Phone toll-free in Canada and U.S.: 1-888-440-0111
Fax: 250-953-0431
Online: Sign in to My Account and click the envelope for Message Centre
Mailing address:
College Pension Plan
PO Box 9460
Victoria BC V8W 9V8

Contact Green Shield Canada if you:

  • Have questions about the extended health care and/or dental plans, including your claims

Phone: 1-888-711-1119
Website: Get in touch with GSC
Mailing address for Western Region:
Green Shield Canada
3433 North Rd, Suite 220
Burnaby, BC V3J 0A9

Health Insurance BC administers the Medical Services Plan of BC. Contact Heath Insurance BC if you:

  • Move to a new address
  • Are planning to temporarily or permanently leave Canada
  • Return to BC after living out of province

Phone: 604-683-7151
Toll-free: 1-800-663-7100
Mailing address:
Health Insurance BC
PO Box 9035 Stn Prov Govt
Victoria, BC V8W 9E3

External links for who to contact for health coverage

Green Shield Canada

Medical Services Plan of BC