Get more from your pension
Discover key decisions you can make throughout your career to maximize your pension.
Pension education for everyone
No matter what your life stage or learning style is, we’ve got pension education for you:
- Getting to Know Your Pension: This 15-minute online course introduces you to the value and benefits of pension membership.
- Making the Most of Your Pension: Available as online learning or an instructor-led webinar, this offering teaches you how the decisions you make throughout your career can affect your pension.
- Approaching Retirement: When you start thinking about retirement, take this online learning or instructor-led webinar to learn about the choices you need to make about your pension.
- Online courses and webinars: Take online learning now or sign up for an instructor-led webinar.
Start off strong by transferring service
Did you know that if you have contributed to another public sector pension plan, you may be eligible to transfer that service to the College Pension Plan?
Transferring service can increase your pensionable service, which may increase the value of your pension. It can also increase your contributory service, which may allow you to retire earlier with an unreduced pension.
Transferring service may not always be to your advantage. We recommend you talk to an independent financial planner to help you understand if transferring service is right for you.
- How to transfer service between public sector plans: Get the facts about transferring service.