Submit a form to divide your pension
Send us a form to tell us how to divide your pension between you and your former spouse.
Submit the form
- Complete Form P9 Agreement to have benefits divided under part 6 online
- Print the form
- Make sure both you and your former spouse sign the form in the presence of a witness
- Forward the completed form to BC's College Pension Plan
Another way to tell us how to divide your pension
You can also send us a complete, signed separation agreement or registered court order to tell us how to divide your pension between you and your former spouse.
Only submit Form P9 if you do not have a separation agreement or court order stating how you and your former spouse want to divide the pension.
- Your former spouse's social insurance number
- Your social insurance number or Person ID number
- The signature of a witness on Form P9
Related content for how to divide your pension
Pensions and marital breakdowns: information for lawyers
Beneficiaries and your pension
Apply to become a limited member
Learn about waiving spousal rights